Starting your own business can be one of the most exciting times of your life, but it can also be one of the most daunting. With Provident, you’re not on your own, because we’re there for you every step of the way.
Being self-employed has many advantages; you get to be your own boss, choose your own hours, and are solely responsible for creating your own success. However there’s more to it than flexibility and self fulfilment. You also need to manage your own tax and national insurance contributions. But don’t worry, it’s not as hard as it sounds and we’ll provide you with guidance to make it as easy as possible.
What can you expect as a new Agent?
First and foremost, you can expect to be set up for success. You’ll start off with an agency that has plenty of growth potential and you’ll receive help and support to develop your long term business plan to help you achieve your personal business goals.
Provident Provides every new Agent with:
- An established customer base, which means you can start generating commission straight away
- Ongoing support from dedicated, local business managers
- Sales leads and marketing support
- Ongoing training programmes to help you understand the legal and regulatory guidelines
- Unlimited commission potential
- Something no other company can; 130 years of market leading expertise
All you need to provide to get started is a mobile phone, internet access and a vehicle.