1.The Promoter of the Promotion Provident, a trading name of Provident Personal Credit Limited, No 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 2SU (“the Promoter”).
2. This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Provident Financial PLC or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, Provident Agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
5. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
6. The promotion starts at 12pm (GMT) on 11th February 2019 (“the start date”) and ends at 12pm (GMT) on 15th February 2018 (“the end date”).
7. To enter the Promotion you must comment on the relevant Facebook and/or Twitter post between the start date and end date of the prize draw, with details of how you’re planning to entertain your kids this half term.
8. Entries must be received before 12pm (GMT) on 15h February 2019. Entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
9. There will be one winner. The winner will be selected at random by an independent third party after 12pm (GMT) on 15th February 2019 from all of the entries. The winner will be contacted via private message on 15th February 2019.
10. The winner will win a year National Trust Membership worth £120 and a Frankie and Benny gift voucher worth £50.
11. If the Promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours of its first attempt at contact, or the winner rejects their prize, or the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select another winner from the entries.
12. You can opt out of the competition at any time by sending a private message to the Provident Facebook and Twitter business pages.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
19. The decision of the Promoter or the independent third party regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in a winners post, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. For details of the winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Media and Comms team, Provident, No 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 within seven days following the end date of the prize draw.
If your entry into the prize draw is successful we will use the contact information we have stored for you to let you know you’ve won. If we have to pass on details of the winner to a third party, we will only release the minimum amount of information needed to allocate the prize, e.g. the winner was a Ms A. Sample from Bradford.