On the 1st September 2013, the Provident Blog launched. The aim of the blog was to engage with customers without trying to sell to them.
Since then, we’ve written about:
- Preparing for Christmas
- What your rights are if you’re on a zero hours contract
…and much, much more.
Users of the blog can find out about:
- The Bradford Bulls
Here Are Some Vital Blog Stats!
Between 1st September and the 1st August, the blog has seen 15,000 visitors, who viewed on average four pages of blog posts!
- The popular blog post was ‘Prepare For Christmas’, which saw 592 people view the post.
- The most time a person has spent reading a post is a whopping 26 minutes! (Money Advice, Hints and Tips here)
- The most prolific guest blogger has been Paul Mitchell, Sponsorship Manager, who has written an epic 10 posts on both the Bradford Bulls and Bradford City and even managed to get a One Direction reference into his articles- what a star!!
- 60 blog images have been created by our Artworker Jess Kalyan, who came up with the quirky look and feel which customers have connected with.
In March, we ran a questionnaire on the Provident website to understand what users thought of the blog, here are the results! Out of 160 respondents:
- 75% of customers thought the blog was easy and informative
- When asked if there was anything they didn’t like about the blog, 60% of respondents stated: ‘Nothing, it’s great!’
We’re really proud of the Provident blog, so keep checking in to see what posts we have on offer!