If you’re a current Provident customer you can get £30 by recommending us to a friend or relative. You’ll get £30 for every eligible person you recommend who is accepted for a loan of £100 or more. So the more friends and relatives you recommend, the more you'll earn, subject to terms and conditions below.
How do I recommend a friend?
To recommend a friend or relative all you need to do is give them the following information:
- Your Provident Customer number (you can find this in your payment book or on any letters you've had from us)
- Your Rep's phone number
Your friend or relative will then need to call your Rep to start their application. It’s important that they quote your Provident Customer number when they apply, otherwise you won’t be eligible for the £30.
For more information contact your Rep who will be happy to help.
Terms and conditions
- You must be a current Provident customer
- Your friend or relative must be new to Provident (or have paid off a loan from at least 6 months ago)
- Your friend or relative must be accepted and receive a loan of £100 or more
- Neither you or your eligible person can work for us, be related to, or live at the same address as someone who does
- You can’t recommend us to people you don’t know, only recommend your friends or relatives. You can't use social media to find people to recommend
- When you refer a friend we’d normally give you your £30 in cash. However, due to us not currently being able to do home visits because of Coronavirus we’re issuing cheques. If you’d prefer cash we can swap your cheque for cash when we’re able to visit you in your home again. For more information about our response to Coronavirus visit our Coronavirus Update page