What is Satsuma Loans
Satsuma Loans is a short term online lender that's part of Provident, and a fresh alternative if you're looking for a short term loan.
Borrow a small amount of money (subject to affordability) and pay it back in manageable monthly or weekly instalments. Simply apply online in just a few simple steps, and if approved, the loan you need is transferred directly into your bank account. No hassle. No fuss.
- with Satsuma loans borrow up to £1000 (subject to affordability) for new customers
- you can choose to pay back monthly or weekly between 3-12 months
- you'll pay back the loan in manageable monthly or weekly instalments on a day of the week or month that's right for you. The payment is automatically paid from your debit card.
- there are absolutely no extra fees or charges - you only repay what has been agreed upfront. And that's a promise.
- existing customers could borrow up to £2000, subject to affordability
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
How it works
- Click on the link below where you will be taken to the Satsuma website
- Choose how much you'd like to borrow using the online calculator and complete a simple online application
- And now you're done; if accepted, your loan will be transferred within an hour. Hourly payments occur between 6am and 11pm.
Click here to find out more about a Satsuma loan
Satsuma Loans is a trading name of Provident Personal Credit Limited